head snapped back from the impact and

Microsoft Mac Office 2008-2011

head snapped back from the impact and

Messagepar lw789 » 14 Juin 2017, 02:28

PONTE VEDRA BEACH, Fla. - Derek Fathauer shot a 3-under 67 on Saturday to take a one-stroke lead over Zac Blair in the season-ending Web.com Tour Championship. Fathauer has already earned a PGA Tour card with a top-25 finish on the Web.com Tours regular-season money list. The 28-year-old former Louisville player had a 12-under 198 total on TPC Sawgrass Dyes Valley Course. A victory Sunday would give him the top priority ranking in the Web.com Tour Finals. "It would be huge," Fathauer said. "Im not trying to get that far ahead. It would be a fun day tomorrow if thats what happened. ... Staying patient is huge. Hopefully, I can do that tomorrow." Blair, needing to earn about $40,000 for a PGA Tour card, shot a 71 in the rain-delayed round. "Every week you tee it up you want to win," said Blair, a 24-year-old from BYU player. "Im going to go out, play my game and see where I am at the end of the day." Jason Gore was third at 10 under after a 66. He also earned a PGA Tour card in the regular season. Canadas Adam Hadwin, in position to top the Web.com Tour and four-event Web.com Tour Finals money lists, was 8 under along with Jim Herman and Tyrone Van Aswegen. Herman had a 65, and Hadwin and Van Aswegen shot 67. The Web.com Tour Finals is limited to the top 75 players from the Web.com Tour money list and Nos. 126-200 in the PGA Tours FedEx Cup standings. The top 25 on the Web.com money list have earned PGA Tour cards. They are competing against each other for PGA Tour priority, with regular-season earnings counting in their totals. The other players are fighting for another 25 cards based on their earnings in the series. Hadwin leads the four-event money list and is second on the combined Web.com list, $15,736 behind Carlos Ortiz. Ortiz missed the cut. Hadwin won the second Finals event in Davidson, North Carolina. Fathauer has earned $70,133 in the first three Finals events. With a victory, his total would reach $250,133. Hadwin would need a solo fourth-place finish — worth $48,000 — or better to top Fathauer. Fathauer rebounded from a double bogey on 15 with a birdie on 16 and closed with two pars. "It was nice to bounce back with a birdie," Fathauer said. "I want to stick to my game plan. I really want to do this for myself." Pierre-Luc Dubois Blue Jackets Jersey Authentic . - The Kansas City Royals are hoping All-Star catcher Salvador Perez will be back in a few days. Matt Calvert Blue Jackets Jersey . -- Top-ranked Stacy Lewis birdied the last three holes and five of the final six Thursday for an 8-under 64 and a share of the lead with Mi Jung Hur in the Yokohama Tire LPGA Classic. http://www.hockeybluejacketsauthority.c ... y-c-8/.com) - Matt Duchene picked up the deciding goal early in the third period and added an assist, as Colorado escaped with a 4-3 victory over Dallas at Pepsi Center. Curtis McElhinney Blue Jackets Jersey Authentic . - Alex Dostie scored two goals and assisted on another to lead the Gatineau Olympiques to a 5-3 victory over the Drummondville Voltigeurs in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action on Sunday. Brandon Saad Blue Jackets Jersey Authentic . His head snapped back from the impact and hit the floor. The All-Star power forward was all right afterward, a relief for the Minnesota Timberwolves.CHICAGO - Chicago Bears defensive end Willie Young will miss the season finale after leaving Sundays loss to the Detroit Lions because of an Achilles tendon injury.Young was injured during the first drive of the third quarter. Coach Marc Trestman said he will not play next week at Minnesota.It was not clear exactly how he was hurt. He stayed down after Matthew Stafford completed a 14-yard pass to Reggie Bush.ddddddddddddYoung was helped to the sideline and then taken to the locker room on a cart.Young, a former Lion, had a career-high 10 sacks in his first season with the Bears.___Online: http://pro32.ap.org/poll and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

Retour vers Office 2011