Emmanuel Lamur Jersey

Apps, trucs, astuces

Emmanuel Lamur Jersey

Messagepar linchao » 12 Sep 2018, 02:04

A Boston sports radio host who impersonated a sports agent on air using a stereotyped Asian accent has been suspended for five days.

Radio station WEEI says in a statement it doesn’t support host Christian Fauria’s ”insensitive and ill-conceived attempt at humor.” The former tight end for the New England Patriots was impersonating athletic agent Don Yee when he used the racially charged accent on his weekday show Friday.

Fauria says he ”made a horrible attempt at humor” and supports the station’s decision to discipline him.

Yee is of Chinese descent but was born in Sacramento Emmanuel Lamur Jersey , California. He represents athletes including Patriots quarterback Tom Brady and receiver Julian Edelman.

The Philadelphia Phillies have placed right-hander Vince Velasquez on the 10-day disabled list with a bruised forearm a day after he made a dazzling throw with his left hand.

Velasquez was hit just below the elbow on a liner back up the middle by Washington’s Adam Eaton in the second inning Saturday. He picked up the ball and threw it left-handed to first base to get the final out. He then went down, riling in pain and clutching his right arm.

”I feel a lot better than yesterday Kyle Juszczyk Jersey ,” Velasquez told reporters Sunday. ”A lot more movement going on and just continue doing my work stuff that I need to do, lower half Garrett Grayson Jersey , and then continue to doing my core and all that stuff I need to do and go from there.”

This is the fourth trip to the disabled list for Velasquez in his three seasons with Philadelphia.

Also Sunday, the Phillies reinstated right-handed reliever Pat Neshek from the 10-day DL Kareem Hunt Jersey , recalled righty Jake Thompson from Triple-A Lehigh Valley and optioned left-hander Zac Curtis to Lehigh Valley.

Neshek, who was re-signed by the Phillies during the offseason Obi Melifonwu Jersey , had been on the disabled list since opening day with a forearm injury.

Authentic Womens Breeland Speaks Jersey
linchao

Retour vers Suggestions