Manage & restore your device backups in Google Drive

Service de musique dans les nuages

Manage & restore your device backups in Google Drive

Messagepar tremendouschestnuts » 18 Jan 2019, 01:59

To backup your Pixel phone or Nexus device, update it to Android 6.0 or up.
You can back up and restore the following items on your Pixel phone or Nexus device.
tremendouschestnuts

Re: Manage & restore your device backups in Google Drive

Messagepar deliciousfulls » 18 Jan 2019, 02:00

Google initiated a policy of sending out a message conveying that any of the existing WhatsApp backup copies that haven’t been updated in last 12 months will be removed unless people execute a manual backup before the date above.
deliciousfulls

Messagepar richesseasha » 18 Jan 2019, 02:01

deliciousfulls a écrit:Google initiated a policy of sending out a message conveying that any of the existing WhatsApp backup copies that haven’t been updated in last 12 months will be removed unless people execute a manual backup before the date above.

Well, that’s a great agreement for every WhatsApp user. It is good for ones who are running out their phone’s space and google drive space. Those google drive users who usually had to pay to buy 15 GB extra will be more facilitated. The drawback is, the users who are very conscious about their privacy will be reluctant to perform their WhatsApp transfer to google drive storage quota.
richesseasha

Messagepar tremendouschestnuts » 18 Jan 2019, 02:01

One thing which is important to know is that the end-to-end encryption in google drive won’t let you save your WhatsApp messages. WhatsApp will not protect those messages.
tremendouschestnuts

Messagepar deliciousfulls » 18 Jan 2019, 02:01

On the other side, Google is trying to inform users continuously that if they have not updated their backups more than a year, then their data will be removed without any notifications. However, WhatsApp backups will no longer eat up the storage quota after the agreement.
deliciousfulls

Messagepar richesseasha » 18 Jan 2019, 02:01

deliciousfulls a écrit:On the other side, Google is trying to inform users continuously that if they have not updated their backups more than a year, then their data will be removed without any notifications. However, WhatsApp backups will no longer eat up the storage quota after the agreement.

This contract is going into effect for people on November 12, 2018, though quite a few users may see the allowance benefits earlier. To protect yourself from the loss of any backup copies, it is recommended that you personally back up your WhatsApp before Nov 12, 2018.”
richesseasha

Messagepar tremendouschestnuts » 25 Jan 2019, 03:56

After updating my iPhone to a recent update, it started acting different and after it died once it won't turn on! The Apple sign flashes on and off and won't stop until I force turn it off. I tried to restore and update in iTunes but I keep receiving error code 4013! This has been going on for months and everything I tried failed. I need a solution without coming out of pocket for $350 for a repair or getting a new one.

Could you be one of the above iPhone users? Have you tried to update or recover your iPhone device only to receive an unexpected error 4013 messages? Error 4013 message is not a new thing and it is a common problem among iPhone users. If you have encountered this traditional problem, then sit back and halt the distress.
error 4013
tremendouschestnuts

Retour vers iCloud