ome of the toughest wick

CS, eLearning, Flash

ome of the toughest wick

Messagepar lw789 » 16 Juin 2017, 22:39

ROTTERDAM, Netherlands -- Robin van Persie scored his second goal in as many pre-World Cup friendlies as the Netherlands beat Ghana 1-0 on Saturday. On the day Louis van Gaal announced his final 23-man squad for Brazil, the Netherlands coach looked to have picked his strongest side for the match at Feyenoords De Kuip stadium, with the vastly experienced striking partnership of Van Persie and Arjen Robben fed by playmaker Wesley Sneijder. It was that trio who teamed up to unlock the Ghana defence in just the fifth minute. Sneijder played a one-two with Robben and then cut back the ball past the advancing goalkeeper to Van Persie who only had to tap into the open goal for his 43rd international goal. Robben should have doubled the lead seven minutes later but scuffed a close-range shot over the bar after a cross from left back Daley Blind set him free in front of goal at the end of a flowing attack. The Bayern Munich winger squandered another great chance when goalkeeper Adam Kwarasey blocked his shot when Robben was again on his own in front of goal after a cross from right back Daryl Janmaat. "I should have scored two. Im saving them up," Robben said. Both final passes came from backs functioning almost as wingers in Van Gaals new 5-3-2 formation. The defenders -- seen by many as the teams Achilles heel -- also ensured Jasper Cillessen kept a clean sheet. "In the second half, we created less but we gave away absolutely nothing," Van Gaal said. Ghana, which has a tough draw in Brazil together with Germany, Portugal and the United States in Group G, never looked like breaking down the Dutch back five. Coach James Kwesi Appiahs team stayed in the game thanks to Robbens misses and aggressive tackling and pressure that broke up the fluency of Dutch build-up play. "Ghana pinned us back and that makes it difficult," Van Gaal said. But he expects the attacking fluency to come as the squad continues to train together. "It will get better," Van Gaal said. "Weve only just started." The Netherlands plays Wales on Wednesday in Amsterdam and flies to Rio de Janeiro the following day. It is in Group B with Spain, Chile and Australia. Vans Old Skool Mujer .com) - Eric Fehr and Marcus Johansson each registered a pair of goals, as Washington spoiled the head coaching debut of Peter Horachek by picking up a 6-2 victory in Toronto on Wednesday. Vans Sk8 Hi Baratas . Observant Muslims avoid food and liquids from dawn to dusk during Ramadan but can, and often do, skip it if travelling or doing hard physical labour. Some devout Muslim athletes choose to fast during training or competition, but it can create selection difficulties for the coaches in team sports. http://www.zapatillasvansoutlet.es/vans ... mprar.html. The 31-year-old, a two-time CFL lineman of the year, was among the most coveted free agents on the market. The Windsor, Ont., native will be especially important to a team that has lost veteran quarterback Anthony Calvillo to retirement and is expected to go with the less experienced Troy Smith and Tanner Marsh this season. Vans Zapatillas Hombre . FIFA said the suspension was requested by ethics prosecutor Michael Garcia, making Beckenbauer the first person to be punished as a result of the case. Beckenbauer refused "repeated requests for his assistance, including requests that he provide information during an in-person interview or in response to written questions provided in both English and German," FIFA said in a statement. Vans Old Skool Baratas . "No difference at all," chirped U.S. roommate and linemate James van Riemsdyk. "Its still the same cranky Phil.In his first exclusive blog for Sky Sports from India, Ben Duckett praises Stuart Broad ahead of his 100th Test, takes a silver medal in a team FIFA tournament, and talks questionable haircuts… Wednesdays first Test against India cant come soon enough.Weve been in Rajkot for the last couple of days now; the intensity of our training has picked up and were all just buzzing for the first Test. Weve got a great squad out here, and everyones very positive ahead of the series. Weve been warmly welcomed at our team hotel with a big picture featuring all of the guys, though for some reason theyve chosen a picture of me from when I was about 18!Zafar Ansari has also come out of it badly - like me, he has a questionable haircut on show. But I dont think anyone is too happy with their photo, to be honest.Stuart Broad is set to play in his 100th Test this week, and for a guy like me, on his first England tour, he has been such a great example; he has been extremely welcoming, and is really easy to talk to. Stuart Broad celebrates his 100th Test for England if picked to play against India in Rajkot I wasnt sure what to expect before I came out here. There are obviously some players who Ive never played with or against before. But after just a few weeks, I already feel like I know the guys really well, Theres no pecking order, no cliques. Everyone just gets on really well.Weve also got a team room in the hotel in which weve had FIFA tournaments going on, or table tennis. I somehow came runner-up to Jos Buttler in the first FIFA tournament - I have no idea how I managed to do that. Jos Buttler took the honours in the first England team FIFA tournament of the tour Since the disappointing end to the Bangladesh series in Dhaka, it has been nice to have some time off, and bond a bit more as a team.Its obviously going to be a difficult series in Indias backyard, like it was in Bangladesh, with spin again likely to feature heavily, though there might be a bit more for the seamers on these surfaces.Ravichandran Ashwin is a quality bowler, and has been very successful in Test cricket. Ravindra Jadeja, too, is going to be very difficult to play against. Indian offspinner Ravichandran Ashwin (right) is set to play a big part in the Test series against England But when England have been at their best in the past against other top-class spinners - against Shane Warne in the Ashes, for example - iis when theyve taken the attack to those guys, tried to put them under pressure.ddddddddddddThats what I felt like I did well in my final innings in Bangladesh; Id been getting out stuck on the crease a little bit, but then in that last innings, I played my game - swept the ball positively against the spinners. Ben Duckett (R) on his way through to a first Test fifty in the second Test against Bangladesh in Dhaka You spend a lot of time imagining making your Test debut for England, you play things out in your head, the first over against seam etc - and then you get the surprise of spin first ball!I was slightly under prepared for that, but you have to adapt. Thats life in international cricket.As Alastair Cook said, they were some of the toughest wickets he has played on in his career, so it wasnt easy. And Bangladesh bowled very well.It was a pleasure to open with Cooky - a legend of the game - and that hundred partnership with him in the second Test, plus to get a fifty on the board personally, was very pleasing. Hopefully I can take that bit more confidence with me into this series. Alastair Cook hit fifty in a hundred partnership with Ben Duckett in the second Test in Bangladesh I like to keep things very simple. When I initially came out here, I wasnt even sure if I was going to be in the side, so Im just happy to represent my country, whatever number that may be.I grew up batting in the middle order, so moving down to No 4 will not be a problem. And out here, you can face either seam or spin at any time, so I dont think it makes too much difference where you bat. England XI for first Test? Our Sky Sports pundits select their England XIs for Wednesdays first Test against India in Rajkot. The best bit of advice Ive got since being out here from the senior guys like Cooky and Joe Root is, just play your natural game.Thats why Ive been picked, its why Im here, and so thats what Im hoping to do on Wednesday.England take on India in the first Test of their five-match tour, in Rajkot, from 3.30am this Wednesday on Sky Sports 2. Watch the complete Test for £10.99 with no contract, with a Week Pass from NOW TV. Also See: India v England: Ways to watch England XI for the first Test? Inside track on India Broads 100th Test Quiz Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

Retour vers Produits Adobe