losing his kicking job, said he knows h

CS, eLearning, Flash

losing his kicking job, said he knows h

Messagepar lw789 » 15 Oct 2017, 23:05

SANTA CATERINA, Italy - Skiing on a hill he hasnt seen before usually gets Travis Ganong fired up.Racing the downhill on a new slope to the mens World Cup circuit certainly brought the best out of the American skier on Sunday.A flawless run on the Deborah Compagnoni course earned Ganong his first World Cup victory, less than six weeks before his home world championship race in Beaver Creek.First World Cup win!!!! Stoked to be able to say that!! Ganong posted on Twitter.I love to take on a new challenge and a new slope, said Ganong, a Squaw Valley, California, native who was just 26th in the only training session Friday. I love the hill, the mountains are huge here and its fun skiing.Its the second downhill win in a row for the U.S. team and the second in Italy after Steven Nymans triumph in Val Gardena last week. The last American back-to-back downhill wins dated from the 2007-08 season when Bode Miller won in Bormio and Wengen.Ganong finished the race in 1 minute, 32.42 seconds to beat Olympic champion Matthias Mayer of Austria by 0.09 and Dominik Paris of Italy by 0.21.Manuel Osborne-Paradis of North Vancouver, B.C., was the top Canadian in 36th.Ganong called his effort a perfect run.I went really, really straight in a couple areas, the American said. It was really smooth and I was able to carry it all the way down. The last big carousel turn I did perfectly, I dont think I could do that again if I tried.Norways Kjetil Jansrud, who has won two downhill races this season, was 1.35 behind and finished outside of the top 10, though he still leads the discipline standings.What goes up, must come down, Jansrud wrote on Twitter. Today was a rough day at work. As said before: Lots of great skiers out there. One mistake and you are gone.Jansrud also tops the overall standings with 624 points, 48 clear of Marcel Hirscher of Austria, who doesnt compete in downhill.Ganong excelled on the second part of the course. Several pre-race favourites had faster split times in the first section but couldnt match the Americans pace afterward.I had a super run and I am very happy, Ganong said. Its a sensational end to the year. I was attacking and I was having fun.Mayer praised Ganong for mastering the final third of the course.I thought my run was fast, Mayer said. On the bottom part I also wanted to race a direct line but I caught a bump and didnt manage to win back the lost time.Mayers runner-up finish gave Austria its first downhill podium of the season after the team suffered its worst pre-Christmas start to a World Cup season in 25 years.Ganongs victory didnt come completely out of the blue.The 26-year-old from Squaw Valley came fifth in the Olympic downhill in Sochi in February and earned his sole previous World Cup podium shortly afterward by placing third in Kvitfjell, Norway.Ganong also came fifth in Beaver Creek earlier this month for his 11th career top-10 finish.The course in Santa Caterina, which replaced the classic downhill on the Stelvio piste in nearby Bormio, was a regular stop on the womens circuit and was also used for the womens downhill at the 2005 world championships but has since been modified.The mens World Cup circuit continues with a slalom in Zagreb, Croatia, on Jan. 6, while the next downhill is scheduled for Wengen on Jan. 17. Breshad Perriman Jersey . The Australian is competing in his final season in Formula One and still looking for his first win this year. He will look to end Vettels run of six straight race wins on Sunday. Webber, who is fifth in the championship, earned his second pole from the past three races and 13th of his career. Danny Woodhead Jersey .ca look back at each of the Top 10 stories of 2013. Today, we look back at LeBron James and the Miami Heat winning their second straight NBA championship. http://www.ravensjerseyscheapauthentic. ... ck-jersey/. Carling Bassett-Seguso was a world No. 8 almost 30 years ago. Currently 13th, Bouchard is assured of equalling that when the next rankings are released Monday. Carl Davis Jersey . Tampa Bay Buccaneers RB Doug Martin broke the news that hes cleared for full activity moving forward. Ray Lewis Jersey . The Brazilian-born strikers brace drew him level with Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo as the leagues leading scorers with 17 goals apiece through 16 rounds. "The important thing is to help the team win, not the goals," Diego Costa said. After a first half dominated by defence, Atletico pressed Valencia into its area and Diego Costa did the rest.GLENDALE, Ariz. -- Arizona Cardinals defensive tackle Darnell Dockett, one of the most durable players in the NFL over the past decade, tore the ACL in his right knee during practice Monday and will undergo season-ending surgery. The team said the extent of the injury was revealed in an MRI. The 6-foot-4, 290-pound Dockett has missed only two games in 10 NFL seasons. He has started 156 of the 158 games in which he appeared. Dockett was hurt in an 11-on-11 drill. He limped away but had to be helped onto a cart. Dockett lay on his back as he was carted off the field. "Thank you all for your support and get well wishes. I really do appreciate it," he said in a tweet Monday night. "This will be a tough road to recovery but I been through worse." Before the extent of the injury was known, defensive tackle Calais Campbell talked about the importance of Dockett to a defence that was ranked sixth in the league last season. "Hes a great player, a guy we count on day in and day out to be a leader and take us where we want to go," Campbell said. Dockett, Campbell and nose tackle Dan Williams formed a formidable defensive front that helped the Cardinals rank first against the run. Two of Docketts teammates on Arizonas 2009 Super Bowl team were quick to tweet their support. "I literally been sick to my stomach for the past couple hours thinking about (Dockett), one of my closest friends," Chicago safety Adrian Wilson said. "Speedy recovery my friend." New York Giants safety Antrel Rolle wrote "everyone plz say a prayer for one of my best friends and wish strength and a speedy recovery plz. No injury will keep him down." Dockett is a three-time Pro Bowl selection and four-time team captain. "I played against him for three of those years when I was in Seattle," Cardinals tight end John Carlson said. "Hes a beast." Dockett has spent his entire career with Arizona. He and Larry Fitzgerald are the longest-tenured players on the squad. Both were drafted by the Cardinals in 2004 -- Fitzgerald in the first round out of Pittsburgh, Dockett in the third round out of Florida Statte.dddddddddddd Dockett played in his first 104 games before a shoulder sidelined him for one contest in 2010. He missed another game in 2012 with a hamstring injury. The knee injury is another blow to the already-depleted middle of Arizonas defence. Inside linebackers Karlos Dansby and Daryl Washington, the heart of the unit a year ago, are gone. Dansby signed a free-agent contract with Cleveland. Washington is suspended for the season for violating the leagues substance abuse policy. Arizona could, at least, get a bit of good news later this week when safety Tyrann Mathieu is taken off the physically unable to perform list. He is coming back from surgery to repair a torn ACL and LCL. "Praying for my brother," Mathieu said in a tweet. The vocal, emotional Dockett had talked about the optimism of the coming season, saying that anything short of the playoffs would be a big disappointment. The Cardinals were 10-6 last year, in Bruce Arians first season as head coach, but failed to make the playoffs. The injury will further test the skills of defensive co-ordinator Todd Bowles. Frostee Rucker moved into Docketts spot with the first unit for the remainder of Mondays practice. Rucker, an eight-year NFL veteran, appeared in all 16 games for Arizona last season, one as a starter. He started all 16 games for Cleveland in 2012. Others who could play the position are third-round draft pick Kareem Martin out of North Carolina and fifth-round draft pick Ed Stinson out of Alabama. The team also might look at the free-agent market and could pick up someone when other teams make late cuts. NOTES: Jay Feely, in danger of losing his kicking job, said he knows he is competing not only for a spot on the Arizona roster but for a place on other teams should he be cut. Rookie K Chandler Catanzaro is challenging Feely. Arians said the two might split duties Sunday night against Cincinnati. ... QB Ryan Lindley was "up and down" in his performance against the Bengals, Arians said. He is competing with rookie Logan Thomas for the No. 3 quarterback job. Thomas was 11 of 12 for 113 yards against Houston in the preseason opener. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

Retour vers Produits Adobe