Configurer un compte Hotmail sur votre iPod

Topics à propos du iPod Touch, toutes les générations

Configurer un compte Hotmail sur votre iPod

Messagepar Lucky » 05 Avr 2011, 18:20

Un façon plus facile d'ajouter un compte Hotmail avec ce post.
http://www.macdigger.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1250

Bonjour,

Il est possible de configurer un compte Hotmail sur votre iPod ou iPhone.

Voici les étapes à suivre;

Dans Réglages > Mail,Contacts, Calendrier

Dans la section Comptes appuyer sur Ajouter un compte...

Sélectionner Autre

Hotmail_iPod_1.PNG

Cliquer sur Ajouter un compte Mail

Hotmail_iPod_2.PNG

Inscrire les informations de votre compte Hotmail/Live

Hotmail_iPod_3.png

Cliquer sur Suivant, par la suite sélectionner POP

Entrer les informations concernant les serveurs:
POP: pop3.live.com
SMTP: smtp.live.com

Cliquer sur Enregistrer

Hotmail_iPod_4-1.png

Par la suite, retourner dans Réglages > Mail, Contacts, Calendrier et cliquer sur votre nouveau compte Hotmail.

Cliquer sur Avancé

Hotmail_iPod_4.PNG

Activer l'Utilisation SSL et changer le Port du serveur pour 995

Hotmail_iPod_5.png

Et voilà, les courriels du compte Hotmail devraient maintenant commencer à se charger. Vous pouvez les consulter avec l'application Mail.

Hotmail_iPod_6.PNG
Dernière édition par Lucky le 07 Mars 2012, 20:03, édité 5 fois au total.
Lucky
Lucky

Re: Configurer un compte Hotmail sur votre iPod

Messagepar DeeDee » 06 Avr 2011, 19:43

Salut!

Moi je peux recevoir mes messages Hotmail via mon Ipod, mais quand je veux en envoyer un, ça ne fontionne pas. Ça dit que le nom d'utilisateur ou le mot de passe pour SMTP est incorrect.
C'est quoi le problème??
Merci!!! :))
DeeDee

Messagepar Lucky » 06 Avr 2011, 20:10

Salut DeeDee,

As-tu vérifier si ton serveur d'envoi est bien smtp.live.com ?

Si c'est le cas, il y a peut-être eu une erreur lors de la création du compte dans la section Serveur d'envoi.

Tu peux modifier les informations du serveur d'envoi de cette façon:

Dans Réglages, Mail, Contacts, Calandrier, sélectionne ton compte Hotmail.

Par la suite, clique SMTP smtp.live.com

smtp1.PNG

Dans SMTP, clique sur le serveur smtp.live.com

smtp2.PNG

Vérifie les informations du serveur SMTP.

Utilisateur : adresse hotmail
Authentification : Mot de passe
Utiliser SSL : activé
Port: 587

Ça devrait fonctionner :)
Dernière édition par Lucky le 17 Avr 2011, 10:47, édité 1 fois au total.
Lucky
Lucky

Messagepar DeeDee » 06 Avr 2011, 20:37

Ok ça marche!!
Merci pour la réponse rapide!
DeeDee

23-6-23-6-193988 cheap football jerseys

Messagepar gHzcXItj3a » 02 Mai 2018, 14:22

This morning, I woke singing a Whitney Houston ballad.. He had an older brother, Thutmose, who died before their father, leaving Amenhotep IV in line for the throne when their father died in what Egyptologists believe was his 39th year of reign, 1353 or 1351 BC.

If you want to cut down cheap authentic jerseys on your text use, create a tech free zone. Perhaps being more open with your employer would work in your favor, https://www.indianapoliscoltsonline.com/71-denzelle-good-jersey-c_49.html
especially since they think so highly of you and have let you work on special projects. It might be one hundred degrees at game time, and the pitcher stands on that mound wholesale nfl jerseys right in the sunshine.

One is to keep playing in this league at this age, enjoying every day, playing the sport I still love. A rival, the hustler explained, had been telling folks the hustler was a snitch, and he was ready to take care of it.In the hoods of East Baltimore, that wholesale football jerseys often wholesale nfl jerseys means one thing, and Carter knows this well.

As much as it hurts, cheap mlb jerseys as much as you feel like there must be something you supposed to be doing, you need to understand that you can fix her. Milk is good for the bones, you know. From more weird on the C sitters can generate. I took a day off yesterday and just went out.

(.) I just remember seeing two big yellow eyes, my body freezing up, and suddenly I felt like I was floating.". There have been so many bad storms over the years that the treasure if it ever existed has been covered over for ever and may never be found.

The other major difference between the World Series and the other games is the application of rules. Jordan Leggett Jersey
I don think it is absolutely necessary for them to perform one as they get lots of feedback through the mailing list and IRC channel. Remove the tire from the wheel by hand, if possible; or use tire irons to work the tire over the rim.

See how that works out for you. You can contact another agency to get a copy but it takes time and money. For the tithe of the people of Israel, which they present as a contribution to the Lord, I have given to the Levites for an inheritance. Oh absolutely not my father try to talking out of it and directly.

YET IM GIVING UP MY ENTIRE SOCIAL LIFE PRACTICING THIS GAME, AND IM STILL LOSING TO SILVER TRASH PLAYERS IN SOLO STANDARD, WTTTFFFFFFFFFFF. It takes ring/neck/ring, so fairly easy to gear with double slot equipment. If you have one of these conditions or illnesses, it is best to consult your doctor as soon as possible.

The multiplatinum rap star got his first shoe fix back when he was better known as Antwan Patton, a busboy at Steak and Ale. What you will put you in different things. His out of control spending will hurt this Marcus Williams Jersey
country for years to come. When I met him in London I was actually wearing that years Ducks draft hat and he was actually pretty cold to me.

Cop answers, Sister, that not the speed limit, that the name of the highway you are on! Sister says, Silly me! Thanks for letting me know. When we left from here we had to pay an extra day, then get off in seattle, then reboard into a different room.

You don know shit about me, E.J. Gaines Jersey
and you don know shit about how I act or treat people in a professional kitchen. Set. They watched the big screen as names flashed across until they saw the name they were looking for. If this team somehow tanks just 1 year and is back and competitive next year with the addition of some young, potential superstar talent would be amazing.

Hallmayer, who is the principal investigator for A California Population Based Twin Study of Autism, says, finally moving to a little bit of a middle position and we have to really study both factors. While it entirely possible that this was a one time occurance that rubbed your DIL the wrong way, and maybe that was partially due to her feeling overwhelmed right now.

However, this has cheap football jerseys nothing to do with the way the ball is drilled (which is a 100% acceptable drilling, btw) and everything to do with the https://www.nyjetsfanonline.com/jamal-adams-jersey-c_91.html
way you throw the ball. If you can keep the lights on if you work what considered a normal work week and have to put in extra hours just to cover all your bills, I say that barely making ends meet.
<a href=http://www.cheapjerseyscna.com/>cheap Jerseys</a>
gHzcXItj3a

Messagepar fbarraza28 » 19 Juin 2018, 20:41

Birkenstock Outlet
Pandora Charms Canada
Ray Ban Sunglasses Outlet
Longchamp Handbags
Birkenstock Sandals
Balenciaga Sneakers
Air Max
Yeezy Shoes